■ Role: Production Manager
■ Industry: Manufacturing, Mining, Power and Energy Company.
■ Work Location: Lagos Nigeria
■ Job Type: Full-Time
■ Salary: Attractive
We are looking for a highly organized Production Manager to create production schedules, oversee production processes, and ensure that the required materials are selected and purchased. Production Managers are also responsible for ensuring that equipment is functioning correctly and that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
• Manage and support SHE (Safety and health Environment) initiatives and objectives.
• Define, propose and implement the annual production.
• Monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programmes
• Organize equipment repair and routine maintenance
• Cost management of products and assist with new product costing models.
• Analyze budgets and continuously control production costs and identify/rectify waste measures.
• Initiate ordering and purchasing of materials and equipment.
• Handle logistics, warehousing and stock of raw materials used in production.
• Manage all teams within your production department (contracts/leave/pay).
• Create and implement organizational/production changes on an operative level.
• Focus on growing business and revenue by implementing necessary changes to product/production line to enter new markets or grow existing territories.
• Perform other miscellaneous jobs as requested by management
• BSc Business Administration Mechanical or other relevant Engineering disciplines.
• Minimum of 6 years cognate experience as a factory production manager in a manufacturing or Power/Energy industry.
• Professional/post graduate qualifications will be an added advantage.
• Outstanding communication ability
• Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
• Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
• Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
• Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
• Proficient in MS Office and relevant production software.
Click HERE TO APPLY